Kyber Network Crystal Legacy (KNCL)
What is Kyber Network Crystal Legacy?
Are you looking to learn more about Kyber Network Crystal Legacy? Click here to get more information about KNCL circulating supply, volume, price ($ 1.42, decreased -4.09%), market cap, a USD price conversion calculator, and more.
Kyber Network Crystal Legacy News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Digital dollar advocate will retire as Dallas Fed presidentCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoAt a November 2020 virtual conference, Rob Kaplan said “it is critical that the Fed focuses on developing a digital currency in the coming months…
- Google, the most popular Bitcoin trend indicator, turns 23Cointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoSince the introduction of Bitcoin, Google has become an excellent popularity indicator for cryptocurrencies. Google, the leading indicator used to track the popularity of Bitcoin…
- Traders say Bitcoin’s bullish bias will only be confirmed by a close above $44KCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoBitcoin needs to flip $43,600 to support in order to see bullish continuation and on-chain data signals that BTC accumulation continues to increase. The fallout…
- Law Decoded: China FUD and false dichotomies, Sept. 20–27Cointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoMany in the crypto space are calling for the U.S. to assert its foundational principles by implementing crypto policies in opposition to China. In the…
- Coinbase users can choose to deposit paychecks directly to accountsCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoCustomers will have the option to deposit “as much or as little” of their paychecks as they want in the feature rolling out in the…
Kyber Network Crystal Legacy Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Kyber Network Crystal Legacy (KNCL) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Kyber Network Crystal Legacy currently ranks in position 329 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Kyber Network Crystal Legacy‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Kyber Network Crystal Legacy has a market cap of $ 131,273,423, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 806,493,529,435, Litecoin at $ 9,899,877,856, Ethereum at $ 349,970,743,654, Tether at $ 69,619,199,480, and XRP at $ 43,907,577,254.
What is the price of Kyber Network Crystal Legacy (KNCL) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Kyber Network Crystal Legacy is $ 1.42 in USD. (The price in Euros is 1,21 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00003317 BTC.)
How has Kyber Network Crystal Legacy (KNCL) performed recently?
Kyber Network Crystal Legacy‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -4.09%. The change in price over the last seven days was -4.53%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 28,416,031. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Kyber Network Crystal Legacy‘s (KNCL) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Kyber Network Crystal Legacy is 92,354,332 KNCL. The total supply of Kyber Network Crystal Legacy is 78,159,283 KNCL.
What is the 24 hour volume for Kyber Network Crystal Legacy (KNCL)?
The 24 hour volume of Kyber Network Crystal Legacy is $ 28,416,031.
What is Kyber Network Crystal Legacy (KNCL) official website?
Kyber Network Crystal Legacy‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|