What is Komodo?
Komodo is a platform forked from zCash. It incorporates the same zero-knowledge proof protocol, so transactions are anonymous and private.
Its unique consensus protocol is called delayed proof-of-stake. 64 masternodes, elected by voting, are responsible for notarizing (recording) Komodo's blocks into the Bitcoin's blockchain. With this, they offer the same security level of Bitcoin. Kmodo also offers a framework for creating independent blockchains with blocks notarized to it (and, therefore o Bitcoin). Mining uses the equihash algorithm, so it's ASIC resistant.
Through their dICO platform, anyone can launch an ICO with total anonymity, with a blockchain within the Komodo ecosystem or not. Komodo also features the BarterDEX decentralized exchange, which uniquely supports trading between different pairs using atomic swaps for increased speed.
Komodo News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Digital dollar advocate will retire as Dallas Fed presidentCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoAt a November 2020 virtual conference, Rob Kaplan said “it is critical that the Fed focuses on developing a digital currency in the coming months…
- Google, the most popular Bitcoin trend indicator, turns 23Cointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoSince the introduction of Bitcoin, Google has become an excellent popularity indicator for cryptocurrencies. Google, the leading indicator used to track the popularity of Bitcoin…
- Traders say Bitcoin’s bullish bias will only be confirmed by a close above $44KCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoBitcoin needs to flip $43,600 to support in order to see bullish continuation and on-chain data signals that BTC accumulation continues to increase. The fallout…
- Law Decoded: China FUD and false dichotomies, Sept. 20–27Cointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoMany in the crypto space are calling for the U.S. to assert its foundational principles by implementing crypto policies in opposition to China. In the…
- Coinbase users can choose to deposit paychecks directly to accountsCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoCustomers will have the option to deposit “as much or as little” of their paychecks as they want in the feature rolling out in the…
Komodo Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Komodo (KMD) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Komodo currently ranks in position 352 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Komodo‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Komodo has a market cap of $ 117,954,219, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 799,405,772,500, Litecoin at $ 9,768,212,805, Ethereum at $ 346,335,717,979, Tether at $ 69,311,913,529, and XRP at $ 43,466,814,749.
What is the price of Komodo (KMD) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Komodo is $ 0.92165 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,786384 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00002170 BTC.)
How has Komodo (KMD) performed recently?
Komodo‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -2.14%. The change in price over the last seven days was 4.12%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 12,160,707. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Komodo‘s (KMD) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Komodo is 127,998,338 KMD. The total supply of Komodo is 200,000,000 KMD.
What is the 24 hour volume for Komodo (KMD)?
The 24 hour volume of Komodo is $ 12,160,707.
What is Komodo (KMD) official website?
Komodo‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|