What is IOTA?
IOTA News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Nearly $55M worth of Bored Ape, CryptoPunks NFTs risk liquidation amid debt crisisCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoAnalysts are divided on whether the potential NFT liquidation event is a buy-the-dip opportunity. Many owners of precious Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) and CryptoPunks…
- The Philippines pushes back against foreign exchanges, continuing a protectionist streakCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe Central Bank of the Philippines warns the public against using non-local crypto trading platforms. The pressure on crypto is growing swiftly in the Philippines.…
- MTV introduces the 'Best Metaverse Performance' award categoryCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoSix metaverse musical acts are up for nomination, including Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber and the K-Pop group BTS. The 2022 MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs)…
- Can exchanges create imaginary Bitcoin to dump price? Crypto platform exec answersCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoSerhii Zhdanov called for broader regulation in offshore crypto exchanges that do not go through financial audits. One of the most substantial value propositions of…
- Crypto market bloodbath leads to over $500M in liquidations in 24 hoursCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoData from crypto analytic firm Glassnode shows future long liquidation of BTC touched a new 8-month high as BTC price crashed below $22,000 on Friday.…
IOTA Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does IOTA (MIOTA) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, IOTA currently ranks in position 64 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is IOTA‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. IOTA has a market cap of $ 789,166,842, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 403,256,749,606, Litecoin at $ 3,849,385,707, Ethereum at $ 196,755,447,300, Tether at $ 67,614,360,122, and XRP at $ 16,686,501,651.
What is the price of IOTA (MIOTA) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of IOTA is $ 0.283921 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,281401 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00001347 BTC.)
How has IOTA (MIOTA) performed recently?
IOTA‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -11.36%. The change in price over the last seven days was -19.03%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 31,245,424. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is IOTA‘s (MIOTA) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of IOTA is 2,779,530,283 MIOTA. The total supply of IOTA is 2,779,530,283 MIOTA.
What is the 24 hour volume for IOTA (MIOTA)?
The 24 hour volume of IOTA is $ 31,245,424.
What is IOTA (MIOTA) official website?
IOTA‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|