What is IOTA?
IOTA News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Price analysis 1/28: BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, SOL, XRP, LUNA, DOGE, DOT, AVAXCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoTechnical analysis points toward early bottoming signs in BTC and altcoins, but analysts forecast another sharp downside move. Bitcoin (BTC) and most major altcoins are…
- LeBron James and Crypto.com team up for blockchain education initiativeCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe education initiative aims to help 1,600 school children in LeBron James’ hometown. But not every Crypto.com user seems to be happy about the partnership.…
- Bitcoin returns to $37K amid warnings that BTC price 'needs to go lower'Cointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoNot tackling even lower levels “seems wrong,” one analyst says, while another popular trader demands a $40,000 reclaim for Bitcoin price to flip “full bull.”…
- Staying cool: Is crypto snowballing to 1 billion users this year?Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoDemographics rule: “Younger people are more likely to embrace crypto than older generations.” Meanwhile, the Great Transfer of Wealth is coming. Crypto.com raised a few…
- Defying the bear market, this automated strategy is up 15% so far in 2022Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoEven amid a protracted marketwide slump, profit opportunities for crypto traders are still out there. Let’s be blunt: Being in a bear market sucks profoundly…
IOTA Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does IOTA (MIOTA) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, IOTA currently ranks in position 54 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is IOTA‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. IOTA has a market cap of $ 2,297,505,177, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 717,742,458,441, Litecoin at $ 7,663,846,842, Ethereum at $ 304,528,553,726, Tether at $ 78,776,723,548, and XRP at $ 29,371,553,308.
What is the price of IOTA (MIOTA) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of IOTA is $ 0.825121 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,736371 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00002184 BTC.)
How has IOTA (MIOTA) performed recently?
IOTA‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 0.99%. The change in price over the last seven days was -3.72%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 24,936,880. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is IOTA‘s (MIOTA) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of IOTA is 2,779,530,283 MIOTA. The total supply of IOTA is 2,779,530,283 MIOTA.
What is the 24 hour volume for IOTA (MIOTA)?
The 24 hour volume of IOTA is $ 24,936,880.
What is IOTA (MIOTA) official website?
IOTA‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|