What is IOST?
IOST is a platform for developing decentralized applications, especially for service providers.
It introduces the "proof of believability" consensus algorithm, in which nodes receive a score based on their reputation and contribution to the system. High-scoring nodes can become "first-class", allowing them to participate in the validation process. In addition, it features a technology called Efficient Distributed Sharding. These scalability tweaks allow them to process 100,000 transactions r second.
The IOSToken is an Ethereum compliant ERC-20 token.
IOST News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- $10B asset manager registers new Bitcoin fund with SECCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoStone Ridge Asset Management, the parent company of New York Digital Investment Group, or NYDIG, has been actively pursuing new investment vehicles for Bitcoin. On…
- Bitcoin price hits $34K as trader forecasts fresh weekend resistance showdownCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBitcoin is likely going to tackle $34,500 today or tomorrow, Michaël van de Poppe says, opening up the road to $36,000 or more. Bitcoin (BTC)…
- The future of art? World-famous artists delve into NFTsCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoWith NFTs, the future of art is in the palm of your hand. Here is a look at the topmost famous artists getting into NFTs…
- Bitcoin price hints at 'megaphone' bottom pattern, and a breakout toward $40KCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoThe megaphone-shaped pattern reflects growing disagreement between investors over the next Bitcoin trend bias. Bitcoin’s (BTC) latest rebound from below $30,000 has increased its prospects…
- DeFi industry draws in commercial banks? Siam bets with $110M fundCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThailand’s oldest bank sees blockchain and DeFi as the future of global finance and is seeking to invest in the emerging digital landscape. While serious…
IOST Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does IOST (IOST) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, IOST currently ranks in position 108 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is IOST‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. IOST has a market cap of $ 529,220,663, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 637,281,496,033, Litecoin at $ 8,281,736,461, Ethereum at $ 251,379,875,987, Tether at $ 62,088,118,845, and XRP at $ 27,972,466,206.
What is the price of IOST (IOST) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of IOST is $ 0.023352 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,019847 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000100 BTC.)
How has IOST (IOST) performed recently?
IOST‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 12.73%. The change in price over the last seven days was 29.15%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 128,281,031. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is IOST‘s (IOST) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of IOST is 22,655,335,111 IOST. The total supply of IOST is 22,655,335,111 IOST.
What is the 24 hour volume for IOST (IOST)?
The 24 hour volume of IOST is $ 128,281,031.
What is IOST (IOST) official website?
IOST‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|