What is IOST?
IOST is a platform for developing decentralized applications, especially for service providers.
It introduces the "proof of believability" consensus algorithm, in which nodes receive a score based on their reputation and contribution to the system. High-scoring nodes can become "first-class", allowing them to participate in the validation process. In addition, it features a technology called Efficient Distributed Sharding. These scalability tweaks allow them to process 100,000 transactions r second.
The IOSToken is an Ethereum compliant ERC-20 token.
IOST News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- 3 reasons why Ethereum price might not hit $5,000 anytime soonCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoEthereum price might be bullish in the short term but there are a handful of factors that could keep the price pinned in its current…
- Pro traders look for this classic pattern to spot Bitcoin price reversalsCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoCrypto and stock traders view the inverse head-and-shoulders pattern as an early signal that a bullish trend reversal is in the making. Every trader aims…
- Amazon rumored to be accepting Bitcoin, MicoStrategy pledges to buy more BTC despite losses, Bitcoin struggles at $40K: Hodler’s Digest, July 25-31Cointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- German law allowing institutional funds to hold crypto comes into effect Aug. 2Cointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoAs much as $415 billion worth of investments could flow into cryptocurrencies as new laws governing German Spezialfonds go into effect. Beginning on August 2,…
- Bitcoin 'supercycle' sets up Q4 BTC price top as illiquid supply hits all-time highCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoRecent events mean that a Q4 “blow-off top” is now back on the menu as BTC price recovery clings to its 23% weekly gains. Bitcoin…
IOST Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does IOST (IOST) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, IOST currently ranks in position 115 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is IOST‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. IOST has a market cap of $ 611,895,431, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 784,346,594,385, Litecoin at $ 9,869,390,073, Ethereum at $ 304,350,763,562, Tether at $ 62,178,682,834, and XRP at $ 35,401,213,382.
What is the price of IOST (IOST) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of IOST is $ 0.026987 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,022697 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000100 BTC.)
How has IOST (IOST) performed recently?
IOST‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -1.76%. The change in price over the last seven days was 10.23%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 136,888,008. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is IOST‘s (IOST) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of IOST is 22,668,418,506 IOST. The total supply of IOST is 22,668,418,506 IOST.
What is the 24 hour volume for IOST (IOST)?
The 24 hour volume of IOST is $ 136,888,008.
What is IOST (IOST) official website?
IOST‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|