What is IOST?
IOST is a platform for developing decentralized applications, especially for service providers.
It introduces the "proof of believability" consensus algorithm, in which nodes receive a score based on their reputation and contribution to the system. High-scoring nodes can become "first-class", allowing them to participate in the validation process. In addition, it features a technology called Efficient Distributed Sharding. These scalability tweaks allow them to process 100,000 transactions r second.
The IOSToken is an Ethereum compliant ERC-20 token.
IOST News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Bitcoin is 'playing mind games' as its price coils into a tighter rangeCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoAnalysts highlight the formation of a bull flag on the Bitcoin chart and suggest that the price could continue to consolidate until a major catalyst…
- John Cena calls his own NFT sales a 'catastrophic failure'Cointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoWorld Wrestling Entertainment offered 500 gold tier packages with Cena’s NFT for $1,000, but only a fraction of them sold. Professional wrestler and actor John…
- Price analysis 9/17: BTC, ETH, ADA, BNB, XRP, SOL, DOT, DOGE, UNI, LUNACointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoBitcoin is sustaining above its immediate support, but several altcoins are showing signs of profit-booking. Bitcoin’s (BTC) recovery is facing stiff resistance near $48,500, indicating…
- Finance Redefined: Maverick Vitalik in Time Mag, Sept. 13–17Cointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoVitalik in Top-100 innovators, Cardano’s smart contract launch and carbon NFT’s — all coming to you this week in Finance Redefined. Welcome to the latest…
- Veteran trader explains when it’s the best time to cash out of the marketCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoVeteran trader Charlie Burton gives tips on how investors can manage their emotions in bull markets and the importance of sticking to a defined set…
IOST Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does IOST (IOST) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, IOST currently ranks in position 80 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is IOST‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. IOST has a market cap of $ 1,616,112,604, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 917,924,171,764, Litecoin at $ 12,305,168,531, Ethereum at $ 414,000,791,767, Tether at $ 69,464,233,019, and XRP at $ 50,701,532,631.
What is the price of IOST (IOST) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of IOST is $ 0.070884 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,060165 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000145 BTC.)
How has IOST (IOST) performed recently?
IOST‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 0.58%. The change in price over the last seven days was -4.95%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 307,409,680. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is IOST‘s (IOST) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of IOST is 22,756,417,494 IOST. The total supply of IOST is 22,756,417,494 IOST.
What is the 24 hour volume for IOST (IOST)?
The 24 hour volume of IOST is $ 307,409,680.
What is IOST (IOST) official website?
IOST‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|