What is EtherGem?
EGEM is the stable pure no pre mine coin with applied technologies peernet and per block endowment (Founders Reward).
What does that really mean, though?
EtherGem, "EGEM," is a pure community-based coin with no pre mine. True to its roots s a cryptocurrency, the Proof of Work mining community will always be a part of the EGEM future and is the foundation of the EGEM launch. There is no ICO on EGEM and EGEM is its own primary blockchain, not just a token or concept on another chain.
The EtherGem blockchain is an ethereum network, meaning it starts with the tested and proven ethereum (as in ETH) core technologies and builds from there. Technically EGEM is a Ethereum chain as described in the yellow paper, with EIP150, EIP155, EIP158 applied from block 0. Block Rewards have 7 Eras of reduction, including a founders reward enabled after block 5000.
EtherGem News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Lummis says Fed is 'violating the law' with Wyoming blockchain bank delaysCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoThe Republican senator for Wyoming has called on her colleagues to withhold support for Fed chair Jay Powell. Republican senator for Wyoming Cynthia Lummis has…
- 15 crypto leaders make the cut for Forbes 30 Under 30Cointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoForbes has named 15 crypto business leaders in its latest 30 under 30, with OpenSea co-founder Alex Atallah and Alamada Research co-CEOs Caroline Ellison and…
- Miami to use PlanetWatch and Algorand for air quality monitoringCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoPlanetWatch has been tapped to deploy a network of air quality sensors around the city to monitor the concentration of air pollution. Miami is preparing…
- In 2013, Wired destroyed the key to 13 BTC now worth $760K... to make a pointCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoWired considered donating their holdings to charity back in 2013, but instead decided the “obvious” choice was to destroy the key to their wallet holding…
- $106M worth of Metaverse land sold last week: DappRadarCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours ago“Undoubtedly, Metaverse land is the next big hit in the NFT space. Outputting record sales numbers and constantly increasing NFT prices, virtual worlds are the…
EtherGem Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does EtherGem (EGEM) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, EtherGem currently ranks in position 2339 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is EtherGem‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. EtherGem has a market cap of $ 1,059,232, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,069,195,119,564, Litecoin at $ 14,010,442,019, Ethereum at $ 535,796,970,241, Tether at $ 74,893,564,593, and XRP at $ 45,746,809,856.
What is the price of EtherGem (EGEM) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of EtherGem is $ 0.02271 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,020030 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000040 BTC.)
How has EtherGem (EGEM) performed recently?
EtherGem‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -0.48%. The change in price over the last seven days was 8.51%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 2,135. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is EtherGem‘s (EGEM) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of EtherGem is 46,641,726 EGEM. The total supply of EtherGem is 45,000,000 EGEM.
What is the 24 hour volume for EtherGem (EGEM)?
The 24 hour volume of EtherGem is $ 2,135.
What is EtherGem (EGEM) official website?
EtherGem‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|