What is Cryptrust?
Cryptrust is a social media based on people trust of Cryptocurrency wallet. Social network is the most important basic measure of the Internet. It conveys the user's daily high frequency interactive behavior. However, at present, all the centralized social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Snapchat, etc., are facing many pain points.
Cryptrust News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Alameda Research leads $35M fund raise for crypto trading app StackedCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoLaunched in April 2020, Stacked is a web-based app allowing users to access trading strategies via pre-built stacks. Alameda Research, a cryptocurrency trading firm founded…
- Huobi and Shiba Inu community to help BitMart overcome $200M hackCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoOver the weekend, hackers made away with nearly $200 million in 20 different tokens. Following a near-$200-million hack on the BitMart exchange, the Shiba Inu…
- BTC sentiment ‘comparable to a funeral’ — 5 things to watch in Bitcoin this weekCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoBitcoin has not died for the 500th time, but market fear could easily convince you otherwise as analysts predict a slow return to higher levels.…
- Binance Smart Chain and Animoca Brands form $200M fund for GameFi projectsCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoBSC-based projects will get a chance to gain insight from Animoca Brands and assistance from the BSC community. Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and Animoca Brands…
- Virtual land in the metaverse dominated NFT sales over past weekCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoBased on NFT and metaverse sales over the past week, the demand for digital land outpaced all other items, art and collections. Digital land is…
Cryptrust Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Cryptrust (CTRT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Cryptrust currently ranks in position 2794 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Cryptrust‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Cryptrust has a market cap of $ 290,681, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 963,175,597,700, Litecoin at $ 11,339,617,429, Ethereum at $ 516,926,964,196, Tether at $ 77,004,671,288, and XRP at $ 39,199,556,812.
What is the price of Cryptrust (CTRT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Cryptrust is $ 0.000041 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000036 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
How has Cryptrust (CTRT) performed recently?
Cryptrust‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by 0.00%. The change in price over the last seven days was 0.00%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 0. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Cryptrust‘s (CTRT) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Cryptrust is 7,092,797,485 CTRT. The total supply of Cryptrust is 8,966,516,684 CTRT.
What is the 24 hour volume for Cryptrust (CTRT)?
The 24 hour volume of Cryptrust is $ 0.
What is Cryptrust (CTRT) official website?
Cryptrust‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|