What is Stacks?
Are you looking to learn more about Stacks? Click here to get more information about STX circulating supply, volume, price ($ 1.26, increased 12.94%), market cap, a USD price conversion calculator, and more.
Stacks News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Just HODL! Bitcoin and Ethereum outperform ‘lower risk’ crypto index fundsCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoData from Delphi Digital shows holding BTC and ETH was more profitable than investing in weighted average market cap crypto and DeFi index funds. In…
- Altcoin roundup: Crypto credit cards could be the missing link to mass adoptionCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoHodling is nice, but eventually, everyone wants to buy something. This is why crypto debit and credit cards are key to mass adoption. Out of…
- Weekly roundup: Ark Invest, Edge Wealth Management, and Rothschild Investment accumulate cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoCathie Wood’s Ark Invest purchased more than 450,000 GBTC shares in two separate buys this week. As the price of Bitcoin returned to more than…
- Rangers Protocol launches Ethereum Virtual Machine-compatible testnetCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoThe project is branding its testnet as useful to “new developers without blockchain background knowledge.” The Rangers Protocol has opened its testnet to users aiming…
- Coin98 gains 1,200% after Binance listing, Ampleforth soars on Aave integrationCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoC98 rallied 1,200% from its ICO price shortly after listing on Binance and AMPL shot higher after the project integrated with AAVE. Few things in…
Stacks Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Stacks (STX) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Stacks currently ranks in position 69 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Stacks‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Stacks has a market cap of $ 1,330,815,239, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 636,880,245,042, Litecoin at $ 8,402,102,587, Ethereum at $ 253,086,929,007, Tether at $ 62,136,858,222, and XRP at $ 28,222,394,357.
What is the price of Stacks (STX) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Stacks is $ 1.26 in USD. (The price in Euros is 1,07 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00003700 BTC.)
How has Stacks (STX) performed recently?
Stacks‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 12.94%. The change in price over the last seven days was 15.97%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 106,345,487. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Stacks‘s (STX) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Stacks is 1,052,561,462 STX. The total supply of Stacks is 1,818,000,000 STX.
What is the 24 hour volume for Stacks (STX)?
The 24 hour volume of Stacks is $ 106,345,487.
What is Stacks (STX) official website?
Stacks‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|