Bancor Network Token (BNT)
What is Bancor Network Token?
The Bancor Network launched with the aim of providing an automated solution to the problem of illiquidity for the tail-end of the token ecosystem. It introduced the use of what it calls Smart Tokens, which are ERC20 compliant on the Ethereum blockchain, to maintain an autonomous link between tokens within the network and continuously makes them available to buy and sell without the need for a counterparty. The price is calculated automatically by the Bancor formula.
The Bancor Network Token NT) was the first Smart Token launched on the network and serves as the hub token connecting all other tokens within the network, making it possible for tokens to be easily converted for one another. Contributors to Bancor’s ICO, which successfully raised $153 million in June 2017, received half of the initial token allocation.
Bancor is named after the supranational currency conceptualized by John Maynard Keynes and Ernst Friedrich Schumacherat, which was proposed by the former for the United Kingdom during the 1944 Bretton Woods conference.
Bancor Network Token News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Just HODL! Bitcoin and Ethereum outperform ‘lower risk’ crypto index fundsCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoData from Delphi Digital shows holding BTC and ETH was more profitable than investing in weighted average market cap crypto and DeFi index funds. In…
- Altcoin roundup: Crypto credit cards could be the missing link to mass adoptionCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoHodling is nice, but eventually, everyone wants to buy something. This is why crypto debit and credit cards are key to mass adoption. Out of…
- Weekly roundup: Ark Invest, Edge Wealth Management, and Rothschild Investment accumulate cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoCathie Wood’s Ark Invest purchased more than 450,000 GBTC shares in two separate buys this week. As the price of Bitcoin returned to more than…
- Rangers Protocol launches Ethereum Virtual Machine-compatible testnetCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoThe project is branding its testnet as useful to “new developers without blockchain background knowledge.” The Rangers Protocol has opened its testnet to users aiming…
- Coin98 gains 1,200% after Binance listing, Ampleforth soars on Aave integrationCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoC98 rallied 1,200% from its ICO price shortly after listing on Binance and AMPL shot higher after the project integrated with AAVE. Few things in…
Bancor Network Token Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Bancor Network Token (BNT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Bancor Network Token currently ranks in position 91 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Bancor Network Token‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Bancor Network Token has a market cap of $ 717,509,510, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 635,493,643,617, Litecoin at $ 8,390,599,649, Ethereum at $ 251,369,414,691, Tether at $ 62,165,028,268, and XRP at $ 28,115,601,185.
What is the price of Bancor Network Token (BNT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Bancor Network Token is $ 3.03 in USD. (The price in Euros is 2,57 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00008900 BTC.)
How has Bancor Network Token (BNT) performed recently?
Bancor Network Token‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 4.59%. The change in price over the last seven days was 8.94%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 51,521,979. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Bancor Network Token‘s (BNT) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Bancor Network Token is 236,844,313 BNT. The total supply of Bancor Network Token is 236,844,313 BNT.
What is the 24 hour volume for Bancor Network Token (BNT)?
The 24 hour volume of Bancor Network Token is $ 51,521,979.
What is Bancor Network Token (BNT) official website?
Bancor Network Token‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|