Bancor Network Token (BNT)
What is Bancor Network Token?
The Bancor Network launched with the aim of providing an automated solution to the problem of illiquidity for the tail-end of the token ecosystem. It introduced the use of what it calls Smart Tokens, which are ERC20 compliant on the Ethereum blockchain, to maintain an autonomous link between tokens within the network and continuously makes them available to buy and sell without the need for a counterparty. The price is calculated automatically by the Bancor formula.
The Bancor Network Token NT) was the first Smart Token launched on the network and serves as the hub token connecting all other tokens within the network, making it possible for tokens to be easily converted for one another. Contributors to Bancor’s ICO, which successfully raised $153 million in June 2017, received half of the initial token allocation.
Bancor is named after the supranational currency conceptualized by John Maynard Keynes and Ernst Friedrich Schumacherat, which was proposed by the former for the United Kingdom during the 1944 Bretton Woods conference.
Bancor Network Token News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Evolve or die: How smart contracts are shifting the crypto sector’s balance of powerCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoSmart contract capabilities are rendering old-school megalithic crypto projects obsolete as blockchains evolve beyond just being a medium of exchange. One of the familiar themes…
- Bitcoin is 'playing mind games' as its price coils into a tighter rangeCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoAnalysts highlight the formation of a bull flag on the Bitcoin chart and suggest that the price could continue to consolidate until a major catalyst…
- John Cena calls his own NFT sales a 'catastrophic failure'Cointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoWorld Wrestling Entertainment offered 500 gold tier packages with Cena’s NFT for $1,000, but only a fraction of them sold. Professional wrestler and actor John…
- Price analysis 9/17: BTC, ETH, ADA, BNB, XRP, SOL, DOT, DOGE, UNI, LUNACointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoBitcoin is sustaining above its immediate support, but several altcoins are showing signs of profit-booking. Bitcoin’s (BTC) recovery is facing stiff resistance near $48,500, indicating…
- Finance Redefined: Maverick Vitalik in Time Mag, Sept. 13–17Cointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoVitalik in Top-100 innovators, Cardano’s smart contract launch and carbon NFT’s — all coming to you this week in Finance Redefined. Welcome to the latest…
Bancor Network Token Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Bancor Network Token (BNT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Bancor Network Token currently ranks in position 105 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Bancor Network Token‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Bancor Network Token has a market cap of $ 967,282,537, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 917,085,228,567, Litecoin at $ 12,250,873,734, Ethereum at $ 413,934,252,130, Tether at $ 69,556,886,279, and XRP at $ 50,628,669,829.
What is the price of Bancor Network Token (BNT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Bancor Network Token is $ 4.17 in USD. (The price in Euros is 3,54 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00008538 BTC.)
How has Bancor Network Token (BNT) performed recently?
Bancor Network Token‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 2.37%. The change in price over the last seven days was 7.52%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 56,012,032. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Bancor Network Token‘s (BNT) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Bancor Network Token is 232,229,634 BNT. The total supply of Bancor Network Token is 232,229,634 BNT.
What is the 24 hour volume for Bancor Network Token (BNT)?
The 24 hour volume of Bancor Network Token is $ 56,012,032.
What is Bancor Network Token (BNT) official website?
Bancor Network Token‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|