How To Connect your Blockcard Bank Account to Coinbase
Your Blockcard bank account functions as a perfect crypto on and off ramp. Follow these steps to connect your bank account to your Coinbase account.
1. Log into your Coinbase account at https://www.coinbase.com/. Select Add payment method on your home page.
Ready To Spend Your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Other Cryptocurrencies?Within minutes you can register for a Unbanked account, add funds, pass KYC, get a virtual card and make purchases anywhere major credit cards are accepted. Register at no cost to you.
2. Select Bank Account from the list of options.
3. Select Continue.
4. Type Blockcard into the search bar, then select Link your bank manually
5. Log into your Blockcard Acount to retrieve your account and routing numbers. Copy and paste them into the fields provided by Coinbase, then select Verify Your Bank.
6. Once you’ve input your Blockcard bank account information, Coinbase will make two small small deposits to verify your account. Monitor your Blockcard account for when those deposits post; it will take 1-2 days.
7. When you see the deposits from Coinbase post, log back into your Coinbase account. From your home page, navigate to Payment methods, then select Verify.
8. Copy the deposit amounts into the fields provided by Coinbase.
9. Success! You should now see a green check on your home page above Add Payment Method.
Ready to withdraw funds from Coinbase to your Blockcard Bank Account? We’ve got a how-to for that!
Whether you want to instantly move from FIAT to crypto or crypto to FIAT or make transactions anywhere in the world in an elegant and simple way, Blockcard has you covered. Bank accounts are free to open and there are no minimums.
Buy Bitcoin With Your Unbanked Bank AccountBuy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with your crypto friendly bank account from Unbanked. Purchase Bitcoin and other crypto instantly and settle to your crypto wallet.